Bowers Museum

Orange County's Finest

The Bowers was founded in 1936 through a generous donation by Charles & Ada Bowers. Located on Main Street, just South of the 5 freeway, the museum houses a permanent collection of over 120,000 works of art including over 30,000 objects pertaining to the early history of the City of Santa Ana and Orange County.

Since reopening in 1991 after a brief closure, the museum has hosted over 80 exhibitions featuring art spanning all mediums from all over the globe. Other programming includes lectures, performances, film screenings and gallery talks.